Sharon Mihalic, MA
Ms. Mihalic has helped to facilitate all facets of work involved in conducting a major longitudinal, national project to collect data on juvenile delinquency. Other research includes marital violence, drug use, and the effects of adolescent employment on delinquency.
- Director of Blueprints Initiative, Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder
- MA, University of Colorado at Boulder, Sociology
- Zahn, M., Day, J., Mihalic, S. & Tichavsky, L. (2009). Determining What Works for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System: A Summary of Evaluation Evidence. Crime & Delinquency, 55(2), 266-293.
- Mihalic, S.F., Fagan, A.A., & Argamaso, S. (2008). Implementing the LifeSkills Training drug prevention program: factors related to implementation fidelity. Implementation Science, 3(5), 1-16. doi:10.1186/1748-5908-3-5
- Mihalic, S. (2004). The importance of implementation fidelity. Emotional & Behavioral Disorders In Youth, 4, 83-105.
- Elliott, D., & Mihalic, S. (2004). Issues in disseminating and replicating effective prevention programs. Prevention Science, 5, 47-53.
- Mihalic, S., & Aultman-Bettridge, T. (2004). A guide to effective school-based prevention programs: Early childhood education. In William L. Turk (ed.), School crime and policing. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.