Stephen Moore, Ph.D.
Dr. Moore has extensive training and experience in all aspects of educational assessment. He has held leadership roles in assessment programs ranging from large-scale standardized tests to interactive assessments embedded in realistic training simulations.
- Director of Operations, Berkeley Evaluation & Assessment Research Center
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, Psychometrics
- Deciding When to Develop a New Measure
- It's an Iterative Process
- What Do the Numbers Mean?
- You Need to Convince the Funders